Visa Process

All International students who do not hold a valid United States of America (USA) passport and choose to study in the USA must obtain a student visa through the American embassy or consulate in their home country.  All students will be applying for a F-1 student visa.  As part of your online application, you are required to submit visa supporting documents (Financial Certificate, Proof of Funds and passport photocopy).  Once you have successfully submitted these documents within your online application and they are approved, you will be issued an I-20 document.  This is an important document that you will need to present at the time of your visa interview. Your I-20 document will be sent via FedEx along with your official accpetance packet, once available, to your home university.  This process is typically done in early May for fall exchange and late November for spring exchange.