Welcome to the Kenan-Flagler Military Veterans Club!
The Military Veterans Club has a proud history at Kenan-Flagler. We are here to help active and former service members, law enforcement officers, firefighters, and service member spouses, and military veterans of United States' allies during all phases of an MBA, including application, academics, and post-graduation. Email us:
**As of September 11, 2013, our club is open to all current and former law enforcement officers and firefighters. Thank you for your service.
The Military Veterans Club is an organization for military and first-responder service veterans and those who support them. We exist to provide outreach and advice to service members who are MBA applicants, transition and professional assistance for currently enrolled veterans, and networking and camaraderie for all veteran students of not only UNC Kenan-Flagler but the UNC community in general.
- Let us hear from you!! Our members are an EXTREMELY valuable resource during the application process. We have veterans from all branches, officer and enlisted, and we can put you in touch with a fellow veteran who has been in your shoes. Email us now at
Club Member Profiles - Find contact information and profiles from our impressive and accomplished current vets. To contact a specific veteran, email us and put that student's name in the subject.
- Kenan-Flagler's military veterans have leadership expertise and real-world management experience that other MBA students cannot match. Click for a list of companies that have already hired Kenan-Flagler veterans, or email us to request a resume: MBA_Military_Veterans_Club@kenan-flagler.unc.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni - Keep in touch!! Let us know if you're back in town for a conference, recruiting, or a football game.
- The Club's membership holds regular meetings. In addition, we will host speakers such as General George Casey, former US Army Chief of Staff (pictured).
- We host an annual Veteran's Day social that is open to all students and faculty. This is traditionally a well-attended event because 1) it occurs during a busy time of Mod 2 and is a great way to blow off steam, and 2) many people in the Kenan-Flagler community have close ties to the military.
- We will host several events throughout the year in support of Stop Soldier Suicide (see link below). These are held at a local bar and a portion of the proceeds will support that charity.