The mission of the Career Services Advisory Board is to represent the interests of the Kenan-Flagler MBA student body as they relate to the career search process by acting as a liaison between the student body and the Career Management Center (CMC) in order to identify and provide the skills and resources required to allow students to pursue their desired career path.
1. Establish practical methods to allow students to communicate career search-related concerns, requests, and recommendations.
2. Create and manage events, workshops and seminars in order to provide students with the skills and resources required for job search success.
3. Establish lines of communication and collaboration between the CSAB and Career Club presidents; partner with the CMC.
• Career Development Planning
• International Student Initiatives
• Internal Systems/IT Improvements
• Enhancing Social Media & Technology Use
For the class of 2014, each Legacy has a dedicated CSAB representative as a primary point of contact, shown below. You are also welcome to contact anyone on the board directly at any time, regardless of your legacy or class year.
2nd Year CSAB Members
• Ela Arur (email@example.com)
• Rob Frear (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Kristina Freeberg (email@example.com)
1st Year CSAB Members
• Mayank Agrawal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Legacy contact for: Fulton, Rizzo
• Richard Hallquist (email@example.com)
Legacy contact for: Behrman, Evans, Levin
• Frank Segal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Legacy contact for: Dearborn, Tillman, Zeithamel